On 06.11.2013 05:11, Manu wrote:
On 6 November 2013 09:54, Brad Anderson <e...@gnuk.net
<mailto:e...@gnuk.net>> wrote:

    On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 at 23:51:54 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

        On 11/5/2013 2:52 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:

            He's made so many changes I don't even know where to begin
            to pull them in
            sync.  The one in windows/dinstaller.nsi has always been the
            one used in the
            past.  I don't see why the file would need to differ between
            a Windows and Linux

        For the moment I just rebuilt dmd-2.064.2.exe with the windows
        version and uploaded it.

    Perfect. Thank you.

Seems to work on my system.

  * no 64bit curl.lib :(

The library used by the auto tester is here: http://downloads.dlang.org/other/curl-7.28.1-devel-rainer.win64.zip

  * gcstub64, phobos64 still have '64' in the name :(

I agree that using identical names is better, but it is not very critical for phobos, because you rarely have to specify it explicitly.

Oh well, there's always next time...