On 15/11/2013 13:29, Ary Borenszweig wrote:
On 11/14/13 2:54 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
DDT 0.9.0 ("Debugging is Magic") is out, see post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ddt-ide/VwA7ifYt9c0/wBcvUSVKNqMJ

Awesome. I like your solution for the debugger (instead of writing
something from scratch). Congratulations!

Yeah, looks great, although it's not that I've done much myself, in part it was mostly being lucky to have this kind of support available and being able to integrate it this way. At first I thought I might had to copy CDT's debug source code (like Descent did with JDT) and adapt it to DDT but fortunately it was not necessary.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer