On 2013-11-18 16:37, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

No, there's no inherent limitation in DDT/CDT regarding that.
But I was mistaken, that limitation I think is only for the GDB in the
TDM-GCC suite:
"You can't use a 32-bit version of GDB to debug a 64-bit program. This
is why the version of GDB provided with the TDM64 edition is a
64-bit-only program. You need to use a 32-bit version of GDB, such as
the one provided by the MinGW.org project, to debug 32-bit programs."
http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/quirks

I'm not sure how it is on GDB on Linux.

On Mac OS X it's no problem. I can almost mix and match 32bit and 64bit willy-nilly.

--
/Jacob Carlborg