Hello everybody.

I have just committed few changes to https://www.gitorious.org/dejan-
fedora that allow you to build functional RPMs on your Fedora 19 systems.
I will aim for now to support F19, F20, EL5 and EL6. If someone needs
support for something else, please send patches or just simply come to IRC
and let me know what is the problem. :)

Few remarks - SPEC file expects source files to be on http://ddn.so/
files/ . I hope our release manager, or so-called "build master" will
make sure dlang.org provides source tarballs of dmd, phobos, druntime and
tools the same or similar way I have them on http://ddn.so/files/ (btw,
you can't browse it yet, but you can download files).

I use the simple get-files.sh (located in the dmd directory in the dejan-
fedora repo) to get those release tarballs from GitHub.

Finally, I decided to be little bit adventurous and made the SPEC file
generate dmd.conf with -defaultlib=libphobos2.so flag in DFLAGS.

Following Fedora package guidelines, I provide static library in the
libphobos-static package instead.

So far it all works fine. I did not test the i686 packages yet, they
should work. :)

Kind regards, and I hope you find this useful as much as I do.