On 11/19/2013 02:28 AM, Dejan Lekic wrote:
Just to clarify one thing - I do not intend to distribute DMD, this work
is part of the bugzilla issue regarding curl, plus it is an attempt to
make better Fedora/RedHat/CentOS packages.

Once it is all on dlang.org maintained by our build-master, I will gladly
remove all tarballs from ddn.so , and certainly hope that is going to be
really soon!:)

I saw you were struggling with obtaining source tarballs from github.
There is a fairly simple trick to do this.
While the "official" URL for a tag is
you can put another patch component after the tag name and before the .tar.gz. So the following will work with github and allows you to name the donwloaded file dmd-2.064.2.tar.gz as required by spec.

They will all redirect you to https://codeload.github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/tar.gz/v2.064.2.

Using spectool -R will download a dmd-2.064.2.tar.gz and the archive root is also named dmd-2.064.2.