On 11/27/13 6:37 AM, Dicebot wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 05:44:36 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
And now I have to wrack my brain for ideas. :) I could probably answer
questions about D all day, but coming up with something useful to talk
about
on my own never seems to be as easy as it should be...

I had some until I have started to think about "Credentials: What
qualifies you to talk on the topic of choice?". Have honestly answered
"Nothing" and closed the page. :)

Will try my best to get there as a visitor this time though.

You didn't read through the end: Although this criterion favors experienced and well-known submitters, we also very strongly encourage submissions from up-and-coming contributors who have accumulated "street cred" through their open source and forum contributions.

Andrei