On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 14:37:11 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 05:44:36 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
And now I have to wrack my brain for ideas. :) I could probably answer questions about D all day, but coming up with something useful to talk about
on my own never seems to be as easy as it should be...

I had some until I have started to think about "Credentials: What qualifies you to talk on the topic of choice?". Have honestly answered "Nothing" and closed the page. :)

Will try my best to get there as a visitor this time though.

Wrong way of thinking, IMHO - most people who do talks on conferences are not the superexperts on some field... Furthermore, sometimes people are less qualified do better talks as they focus more on "presenting" something to the audience. So you do not have to be superqualified, but you have to:
1) like the thing you are presenting
2) be good at presenting

Cheers!