On 12/5/13 6:34 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
And now I have to wrack my brain for ideas.:)  I could probably answer
questions about D all day, but coming up with something useful to talk
about
on my own never seems to be as easy as it should be...

Give a talk about std.datetime.
I think that could produce really good teaching material on how to use
the module. Also you could explain in more detail when to use the
different types and what else can be done with the module (or package ;)).

"Design patterns derived from std.datetime" would be interesting (all that discussion on exceptions, data validation etc).

Andrei