Andrew Edwards:

When submitting bug reports associated with this review, ensure they are earmarked [REG2.065-b1] or [BUG2.065-b1] for easy identification, retrieval and merger.

So far I am not finding many bugs in this. But when is the work on 2.066 going to start? There are many patches. And what's the focus (if it has one) of D 2.066? I suggest to warn/deprecate all that should be deprecated (built-in sort, old operator overloading, etc), and introduce some of the little breaking changes that we think are good (like implicit joining of adjacent string literals, etc).

Bye,
bearophile