On 05.02.2014 13:21, Manu wrote:

Any chance you can release a beta with that settings bug fixed?
I've supervised 2 new VD installs the last couple of days, and they all
suffer the problem with the mspdb dll path not being remembered in the
exe path settings.

I didn't have a lot of time lately, but I am close to recovering from the recent SSD crash and almost have a working system back up now (with a precise GC dmd). I really should have pushed branches more often to github...

I have that settings bug fixed (saving to an registry entry but reading back a different one), so I hope I can create the new beta within the next couple of days.