On 05.02.2014 22:47, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 05.02.2014 13:21, Manu wrote:

Any chance you can release a beta with that settings bug fixed?
I've supervised 2 new VD installs the last couple of days, and they all
suffer the problem with the mspdb dll path not being remembered in the
exe path settings.

I didn't have a lot of time lately, but I am close to recovering from
the recent SSD crash and almost have a working system back up now (with
a precise GC dmd). I really should have pushed branches more often to
github...

I have that settings bug fixed (saving to an registry entry but reading
back a different one), so I hope I can create the new beta within the
next couple of days.

The new beta 0.3.38beta3 of Visual D is available here: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald/releases