"1100110"  wrote in message news:tjgimnoqoflzrcrlw...@forum.dlang.org...

I'm offering a $50 bounty on this.
(Preferably Bitcoins, but I'll use bountysource if desired.)

I'd say just put it on bountysource, because then there's more chance others will add to it.

rules:
Has to be called -minimal

Dealbreaker. The description for the switch reads "prevents all use of features which rely on druntime" and therefore the only reasonable switch name is "-nodruntime" or a variation of that.

Has to fulfill Walter's original post. (listed below)
Has to split the separate parts into different flags as well as -minimal(-nogc, -nomoduleinfo, etc. Naming is left to the implementer).

Make a enhancement report on bugzilla with the details.