On Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 14:31:15 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg
I'm trying Mono-D for the first time and I must say I'm really
enjoying the autocomplete. It's not giving suggestions for
though. Includes in D Compiler Toolchains have been set
correctly. Any idea what's wrong?
1) On which OS are you working?
2) What are your include paths?
3) Are those paths put into the 'default' compiler config (aka
DMD2 should be the default)
4) Have you opened up a dub project or did you create one
directly in Mono-D?
5) Could you pastebin me your last log file(s) please? (You can
open the folder via 'Help' menu -> Open Log directory)
6) Try to put the include paths into the project settings and try
to get phobos symbol completion afterwards.