On Sunday, 16 February 2014 at 11:49:08 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
5) Could you pastebin me your last log file(s) please? (You can open the folder via 'Help' menu -> Open Log directory)

Parts of the log file is Dutch (OS language), Xamarin Studio language is set to English but most of the interface and even the log files are unaffected. I guess I'll have to take that up with the Mono Develop devs.

http://pastebin.com/tBn5hGxd

What I really wonder is why the last exception is occurring - In theory there can't be such exception in that case.. Which version of Mono-D do you've got installed?

Anyway it might hangs in a deadlock or so while scanning all the folders - but I can't imagine that this is happening that oftenly.

6) Try to put the include paths into the project settings and try to get phobos symbol completion afterwards.

I can't seem to find where to add include paths in the project settings..

You could reference them in the dub package definition temporarily.