On Sunday, 16 February 2014 at 11:49:08 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
On Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 20:28:03 UTC, Alexander Bothe

5) Could you pastebin me your last log file(s) please? (You can open the folder via 'Help' menu -> Open Log directory)

Parts of the log file is Dutch (OS language), Xamarin Studio language is set to English but most of the interface and even the log files are unaffected. I guess I'll have to take that up with the Mono Develop devs.

No it is not the OS language but the location setting of the OS I guess, I have Windows 7 64 bits English and the Monodevelop/Xamarin studio default language is still Dutch...
Had to set it manually to English in the options.