On 2/18/2014 10:47 AM, Dejan Lekic wrote:
To avoid confusion:
It is not Fedora people who are not willing to help. Problem is with

Imagine personX or companyX decides to become mirror of distribution which
has DMD in their official repository. Before they sync Fedora packages, they
have to ask permissions of all DMD (and similar) copyright owners for
distribution permission. Now Imagine there are hundreds of DMD-like packages
in there... Therefore no serious distribution will accept DMD-like package
in their repository.

I understand that, I'm just asking the people that deal with this to contact me and propose a resolution.