I understand that, I'm just asking the people that deal with this to contact me and propose a resolution.

I have a feeling it should be vice-versa. They do not care whether DMD is in their repository or not. It is us, the community, who needs this. :) So, we should be us who are in contact with them. Nobody has time for buearucracy, including me. That is why I build my own DMD RPMs.

I talked to Fedora devs on IRC for hours, as I am on that channel whenever I am on IRC. When we talked about DMD, nobody came up with any solution.