On 2/19/2014 1:59 AM, Dejan Lekic wrote:

I understand that, I'm just asking the people that deal with this to contact
me and propose a resolution.

I have a feeling it should be vice-versa. They do not care whether DMD is in
their repository or not. It is us, the community, who needs this. :) So, we
should be us who are in contact with them. Nobody has time for buearucracy,
including me. That is why I build my own DMD RPMs.

I talked to Fedora devs on IRC for hours, as I am on that channel whenever I am
on IRC. When we talked about DMD, nobody came up with any solution.

I don't even know who to talk to.