On 02/27/2014 09:25 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-02-26 21:23, simendsjo wrote:

The video quality is good, isn't it? Or did you mean the content quality
(which is pretty poor)?

No, not the content, I'm referring to the video quality. Hmm, for some
reason Youtube only displays it in 360p. If I download the video it's
better. It's ok but not great. Why not 1080p?

The audio quality is due to using a laptop microphone. I haven't found a
way to increase the volume without uploading another video though. This
cannot replace the original, so all links would be invalidated.

If you want to do this a lot you should really get a real, external,
microphone.

It's available in 1080p on YouTube. If I plan to do more of these, I should probably learn how to edit the videos too rather than using pause :)