On Thursday, 20 March 2014 at 21:16:27 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
I think there's a good case for a std.random2.crypto module that contains RNGs that are specifically suitable for cryptography. That said I think the bar here has to be set VERY high, which is why I didn't even begin working on it yet. It has been argued by some that where crypto in Phobos is concerned, we shouldn't take community contributions but we should hire security experts to write the functionality for us.

To be certain that the implementation doesn't have any security
holes?