A lot of them could apply to us as well.

One interesting point near the end. He glossed over it since he was running out of time, but this was in the slides:

What I'm after
* I don't need a programming language.
* I need a coherent set of tools for creating software. A "language" is incidental.

I totally agree. Sure, the language may be the core, and one of the most important aspects, but the rest of the tool-chain is extremely important too.

I don't think everyone in the D community (and outside it too) fully stands behind this idea.

Bruno Medeiros