A lot of them could apply to us as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS1lpKBMkgg

Andrei

One interesting point near the end. He glossed over it since he was running out of time, but this was in the slides:

"
What I'm after
* I don't need a programming language.
* I need a coherent set of tools for creating software. A "language" is incidental.
"

I totally agree. Sure, the language may be the core, and one of the most important aspects, but the rest of the tool-chain is extremely important too.

I don't think everyone in the D community (and outside it too) fully stands behind this idea.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros