Aha, their they are. I didn't noticed the step definitions before. Especially confusing since you do have a step_definitions directory.

I think I had to create that directory to put the .wire file in there. I can't remember.

Cool. Have you considered embedding Ruby in some executable and call the D functions from Ruby. To avoid the server and wire protocol.

I did, yeah, that's why I asked that question recently about calling D from Ruby. I also thought of using Thrift and played about with it but in the end decided that the simplest option is to just use the wire protocol. It even reports back D exception information back, so the only real thing I can see that's missing is the snippet suggestions when the steps aren't defined yet.

Atila