On Saturday, 26 April 2014 at 09:36:30 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-04-25 10:31, Atila Neves wrote:

Or I could carry on implementing all the Cucumber features and end up with an executable that does everything the Ruby version does. I'm happy with what I've got now though, but the embedding thing is interesting. I
just decided that embedding was too much work.

I see.

A pure D implementation would be even better.

I thought of that, but decided it wasn't worth the bother. The Ruby version already exists, is familiar to pretty much anyone who's used or heard of Cucumber, and works. To me a pure D implementation would be cool in and of itself, but personally wouldn't be that much better or useful as using the wire protocol.

Atila