On Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 18:53:22 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-04-23 15:24, Atila Neves wrote:
Like testing with Cucumber? Wish you could call native D code with it?
Now you can!

http://code.dlang.org/packages/unencumbered
https://github.com/atilaneves/unencumbered

I especially like registering functions that take the parameters with
the types they need from the regexp captures, as well as the
compile-time failures that come from that if done incorrectly.

Now I just need to use in "real life".

BTW, why is the description passed as a template argument to the Cucumber keywords. @Given!("foo") instead of @Given("foo")?

Ehm... because until now I didn't know that @Given("foo") was possible. In my head I was doing compile-time stuff so everything had to be compile-time, if that makes any sense.

After I read the above I wasn't even sure how @Given("foo") would work so I wrote some code and now know that all I need is a struct with a regular string field. I think the documenation on http://dlang.org/attribute.html is severely lacking.

I think I have some refactoring to do now. Thanks for pointing this out!

Atila