On 5/5/2014 4:58 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Sunday, 4 May 2014 at 19:19:57 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

-Jsource/example/media: Use "stringImportPaths" to specify
import paths in a compiler independent way

Error: multiple definition of tcl_38_307: _Tcl_Main and Tcl_Main:

These errors should now be fixed in Tkd v1.0.1-beta.

Excellent. I just grabbed the latest, copied the dlls and setup scripts, and it works now.

I did find & file a couple issues though:

Also, regarding DUB directory copying for the tcl init scripts, the docs mention a "postBuildCommands" which I would think could be used for that purpose (or for pretty much anything else).