On 04/05/2014 10:38, Johannes Pfau wrote:
We've just uploaded new binary releases to
http://gdcproject.org/downloads/

## GDC changes ##

As we merged the first parts of Daniel Greens MinGW changes
back into GDC we now also provide initial (automated) MinGW builds.
These builds are mostly unsupported and will likely have many more bugs
than the older releases posted by Daniel so don't expect too much.

Glad to hear there is some progress here, but are there plans to make this supported in the future?

Also, what is the difference between Daniel Green's build, and the native Standard Builds?

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros