On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 22:23:31 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
I have found many of talks this year incredibly interesting for actual D users but not as "catchy" for something that passes by. Also lot of stuff has been discussed live in #d and ustream chat room.

Yeah.

Or r/programming is just so saturated with links that something that does not fit into "tl; dr" paragraph does not get any attention :)

It could be that it isn't on the youtube right off too. I posted there saying I tried the ogv and it was awful and the mp4 was too big... so maybe other people aren't inclined to bother with the downloads either.

BTW I tried posting the link to the sample chapter of my book in this too since it talks about reflection and the post seems to have just disappeared. I think I triggered reddits comment spam filter :(