On 2014-06-18 21:45, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

Your internet must be a lot faster than mine :P I only get about 2 Mbps
down so I like to get a lower quality file that downloads faster but
still plays reliably... youtube seems to handle it well automatically.

My connection is specified to 10 Mbps. But it depends on how large the files are. Most of the files from DConf are under around 350MB in HD quality. On the other hand, Andrei's talk from LangNext 2014 is 1.3 GB and 48 minutes long while the talk by Bjarne is 2.8 GB and 68 minutes long.

--
/Jacob Carlborg