On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 22:14:01 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
The reddit response this year hasn't been particularly impressive it seems to me compared to last year :(

r/programming and hn is all about rust and go. on hn many d posts are invisible after some time. i believe mods are taking action there. if we want their attention, we should compare d with others; we should benchmark d and brag about the results etc. other than that, people are not paying attention to D and it's beautiful features.

and also the genius idea to post each talk seperately instead of having a nice talks page on dconf.org and providing a link for that. i'd understand the keynotes but for the rest of the talks this is / was not a good idea.