On 05/09/2014 07:30, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 04/09/14 23:41, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

Why is that ugh? You don't have to save the file on each keystroke, just
when completion is invoked, right?

In MonoDevelop/Visual Studio the completion is basically invoked as soon
as you start to type something. Not as in Eclipse when it's invoked
manually or only when typing a dot.

Oh I see. Do people like this behavior BTW? Eclipse could also be configured to work like this, but I'm not sure I would like it, (even if there are no problems such as slow autocompletion.). But maybe it just cause I'm used to it.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros