On 08.10.2014 22:10, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/8/2014 11:19 AM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
There is no perfect plan how an application can change the default
options that
are used without arguments, though. Doing this in main() is too late
for some
parameters (e.g. "precise"), because the GC will have to be setup to
execute
"static this" and other library initialization before reaching main.

I meant look for the argument in the C main() which is part of druntime
and is the first to get control. You're right that the D main() is too
late.

C main is no longer under user control, because it is auto-generated with D main. I never liked that change, we've just discovered another reason.