Can somebody with a greater d-objc knowledge have a look at this example project and tell this naive D-noob what he is missing?

https://github.com/DiveFramework/DiveFramework/tree/master/Examples/Tableview

I am pretty sure that it has something to do with memory management and ARC. First it all starts up right, but then a delegate method get's called in the wild and some memory segmentation is occurring calling objectAtIndex, which is called on very different objects on multiple runs, and I cannot get any closer to the real issue.

NSMutableArray _applications ;

is the main culprit, in this I am trying to put some NSObject subclass objects. I have to admit that my mind is all Objective-C and very little D yet, and probably the solution is very simple. What I have further found is, that the crash occurs in relation to the visible table cells. As soon as a view for an invisible cell is requested, the seg fault occurs. I am trying to elaborate a TableView example using View based cells.

To compile the program, you only need to execute "dub" in the Examples/Tableview directory, of course assuming you have the latest d-objc branch dmd installed and dub (and Xcode, I am using 5.1.1 but 6 should work just as well).

Thanks a lot in advance!
Christian
  • Re: D/Objective-C 64bit Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D/Objective-C 64bi... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D/Objective-C ... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: D/Objectiv... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D/Obje... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce