On Tuesday, 2 December 2014 at 21:53:15 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 12/02/2014 01:41 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> impossible for non-technical people with no incentive to learn
> or research stuff

I hope this will not alienate complete beginners. They should be able to talk to us on the D.learn newsgroup.

I hope so too! The CAPTCHA only triggers on a spam check fail, which should not occur for normal forum content.

> For an idea of what sort of questions DCaptcha asks, you can
demo it on
> the following page, so you don't have to clutter the forum
with test posts:

> http://wiki.dlang.org/extensions/DCaptcha/demo.php

Ouch. I could pass the first question in two tries but I can't pass the second one. :)

They're randomly generated, so I don't know which one that would be. Either way, refresh to get a different one (this works on the forum, too).