On 12/02/2014 01:56 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> The CAPTCHA only triggers on a spam check fail, which should
> not occur for normal forum content.

Ok, that sounds great.

>> Ouch. I could pass the first question in two tries but I can't pass
>> the second one. :)
>
> They're randomly generated, so I don't know which one that would be.

It was this one:

  https://github.com/CyberShadow/dcaptcha/blob/master/dcaptcha.d#L87

I think I figured it out: After two failed attempts, I accepted Firefox's "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" offer. The problem is, when I do that, I don't see the "Correct!" dialog either and remain on the page without any indication that I guessed correctly. :p

> Either way, refresh to get a different one (this works on the forum, too).

That worked.

Ali