On Thursday, 11 December 2014 at 07:40:14 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 12/11/14, Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
Glad to announce that D support on Travis-CI was launched today.

Btw, I've noticed this command in the log file of a Travis run:
$ curl http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2014/dmd.2.066.1.linux.zip

It seems a bit of a waste of bandwidth to re-download the release for each run?

Indeed, and we'll have to see how that works. Easiest solution would be to add a caching proxy on either side (incapsula?). We could also come up with some chef recipes to preinstall a bunch of compilers on certain worker boxes.

Also, this will likely skew download statistics for us.

Thought of that ;), I prepended Travis-CI to the curl user agent, so it will be easy to filter out this traffic.