On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 06:39:24 UTC, Jack wrote:

On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 06:13:48 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 02:31:56 UTC, Jack wrote:
Sorry it took so long, installing dub-git took so long with my net speed.
Runnung dub run dlangui:tetris got me this error code:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/0cf2b2476a85
I think the hello world mentioned in the error is the one inside the dlangui directory.
My project is only the one made by dub init <package-name>.
Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Could you post error log?
It's either in stderr output or in file ui.log

What is your OS?

There is known problem with fonts.
For linux, font paths are hardcoded (there is a ticket to implement FontConfig based font list).
For Mac, it will not find

Temporary workaround: register some fonts manually:
// get free type font manager access
auto ft = cast(FreeTypeFontManager)FontManager.instance;
// register some fonts like
ft.registerFont("/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf", FontFamily.SansSerif, "DejaVu", false, FontWeight.Normal);

I'm using Arch Linux x64, as for the linux font paths problem, where should I put it? I7've never really begun using dlangui, I've just been trying to build an empty project with it as its dependency.

And I don't really know how to access the stderr nor did I find any ui.log
Though this is the result of "dub run dlangui:tetris -v"
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/0e144a999c3d

It looks like DUB suppresses stderr output.
You can try
    dub build dlangui:tetris --build=debug
then run it manually
    examples/tetris/bin/tetris
You will see log messages on console

As well, you can redirect them to file:
    examples/tetris/bin/tetris 2> ui.log
Then check ui.log

I've tested under Ubuntu/x64 only.
Probably, there is no DejaVuSans.ttf in
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf
or it's located in different location under Arch.

If you provide paths to some .ttf fonts under Arch, I can prepare quick fix with such hardcoded paths.