On 1/18/15 5:06 AM, Mengu wrote:
On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 21:41:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 1/17/15 12:18 PM, Meta wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 January 2015 at 03:46:39 UTC, Philpax wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a
new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking
forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here:

D made it easy to model the problem and quickly crunch through it; I'm
pretty happy with how quickly I was able to get decent results. It's
not the most idiomatic of code, but D's flexibility meant that I could
concentrate on the concept instead of the implementation details.

Any plans to post this to Reddit/Hackernews?

maybe we should just link the main websites when creating reddit links
instead of the forum?

Makes sense, but the one way to ensure that is to just do it. -- Andrei