On 1/18/15 5:06 AM, Mengu wrote:
On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 21:41:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 1/17/15 12:18 PM, Meta wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 January 2015 at 03:46:39 UTC, Philpax wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a
new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking
forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here:
http://philpax.me/blog/heady-house-hunting-with-d

D made it easy to model the problem and quickly crunch through it; I'm
pretty happy with how quickly I was able to get decent results. It's
not the most idiomatic of code, but D's flexibility meant that I could
concentrate on the concept instead of the implementation details.

Thanks,
Philpax

Any plans to post this to Reddit/Hackernews?

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2sf48d/heady_house_hunting_with_d_xposted_rd_language/

Andrei

maybe we should just link the main websites when creating reddit links
instead of the forum?

Makes sense, but the one way to ensure that is to just do it. -- Andrei