On Wednesday, 14 January 2015 at 03:46:39 UTC, Philpax wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here: http://philpax.me/blog/heady-house-hunting-with-d

I love this kind of creative programming to automate an individual and personal need. It's possibilities like this that makes programming so attractive to me.

Nice work! and thanks for making it available for everyone to benefit from.

Mike