On Wednesday, 14 January 2015 at 03:46:39 UTC, Philpax wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here: http://philpax.me/blog/heady-house-hunting-with-d

D made it easy to model the problem and quickly crunch through it; I'm pretty happy with how quickly I was able to get decent results. It's not the most idiomatic of code, but D's flexibility meant that I could concentrate on the concept instead of the implementation details.

Thanks,
Philpax

Any plans to post this to Reddit/Hackernews?