On 1/02/2015 2:17 p.m., Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hello,

Walter and I have been mulling for a while on a vision for the first six
months of 2015.

http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2015H1

This is stuff we consider important for D going forward and plan to work
actively on. We encourage the D community to focus contributions along
the same lines.

We intentionally kept the document short and high-level as opposed to
discussing tactical details. Such discussions are encouraged in the
appropriate forums.

Thanks,

Walter and Andrei

I'm personally slightly concerned about libraries into phobos. Not so much libraries in general. But frameworks.
This is how we do x, kind.

Can we please keep opinionated "libraries" of how to do things away from phobos? An ORM is a great example of this. But a client library to e.g. Mysql is fine.

Anyway enough about that, the plan is definitely looking good!