"Joakim"  wrote in message news:nphrawlkmiwksghfy...@forum.dlang.org...

Nice work, D needed some direction like this. I thought one oversight was no mention of ddmd, which seems to have gone into limbo over the last year. According to Daniel, it's pretty much done but is just waiting on Brad to add some support in the auto-tester, for 9 months now:

Brad has put the host compiler in place on windows now, so the only issue with that is the invalid config file sitting in the dmd dir, which will probably be fixed by updating the dmd install to master so I can use the new '-conf' switch.

There is also a crash related to D's va_copy not working, which I've nearly solved.