On Friday, 6 March 2015 at 17:37:51 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
A new version of DDT is out. Improvements to the semantic engine, important fixes:
https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/DDT/releases/tag/Release_0.11.0

There has also been some big internal changes lately, so these latest releases might be a bit more buggy than usual. (as exemplified by the regression where code folding and quick-outline were broken :s - and shame on me for taking so long to notice that)

Thank you! DDT is actually the most convenient D IDE at the moment.

P.S. Could I request a feature? a better support for dub subconfigurations (yep, I know, if I want something, then it's my fault that isn't implemented yet).