On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 at 21:12:11 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
What kind of Eclipse projects does it generate?

CDT. Anything else would prevent it from supporting multi-language projects, and thus turn it into yet another crappy monolingual NIHS tool, and thus useless for me (and Manu).

If it generates CDT projects, it's not really much help as CDT doesn't understand D (duh),

Nor does it need to. The project builds with either Make or Ninja, and Eclipse doesn't even care that it is building D code, and will build successfully even if you don't have DDT installed.

and DDT doesn't work with CDT projects (also duh).

Not sure what you mean by that. Installing DDT allows Eclipse to see *.d files (in any project, DDT, CDT or otherwise) as D files that will be opened in Eclipse's editor with syntax highlighting, completion, etc. Without DDT, Eclipse opens D files in an external editor.

I just double checked, this all still works as I was expecting it to.