On 18/03/2015 00:12, Trent Forkert wrote:

Unless something has changed recently, it shouldn't require dub. Last
time I checked, my CMake work[1] could still generate projects for
Eclipse from a D codebase, using Makefiles or Ninja. Not that that helps
if you are creating a project from an Eclipse Wizard, which I haven't
done in a long time.

[1] https://github.com/trentforkert/cmake

What kind of Eclipse projects does it generate? If it generates CDT projects, it's not really much help as CDT doesn't understand D (duh), and DDT doesn't work with CDT projects (also duh).

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros