On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 00:26:58 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 March 2015 at 12:39:00 UTC, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
Definitely. I've now made a branch "linux" on github where linux compiles and links successfully and that also includes steps towards abstracting stuff.

Thanks a lot. Sadly this branch still doesn't seem to compile because of other issues (that don't seem to be related to platform portability). I think I will wait for some tagged release before rushing into experiments :)

I fully understand. After the next release my focus will be on porting to mac and linux.

/Jonas