On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:17:16 +0000, Jonas Drewsen wrote:

> On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 00:26:58 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 17 March 2015 at 12:39:00 UTC, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
>>> Definitely. I've now made a branch "linux" on github where linux
>>> compiles and links successfully and that also includes steps towards
>>> abstracting stuff.
>> Thanks a lot. Sadly this branch still doesn't seem to compile because
>> of other issues (that don't seem to be related to platform
>> portability). I think I will wait for some tagged release before
>> rushing into experiments :)
> I fully understand. After the next release my focus will be on porting
> to mac and linux.

FYI: i successfully compiled deadcode on GNU/Linux. it still segfaults,
though, and it does that deep inside SDL_ttf, trying to render some
glyphs. seems that i need to upgrade SDL_ttf (i never used that in my
projects, so i never cared about it being up-to-date). will keep you
informed on progress, if there will be any.