On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 21:36:15 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:

> On 3/26/2015 3:53 PM, ketmar wrote:
>> filling bugs like "this huge project not compiling!" is not working, as
>> nobody wants to run dustmite on such projects, people just waiting for
>> issue author to provide more information.
>
> Realistically, people who want to work on bug fixing are going to work
> on ones that have already been isolated and filed.
>
> If you've got a "huge project that's not compiling" and don't know where
> to start, that implies it isn't well modularized and encapsulated.

thank you for supporting my POV on not reporting bugs. that is what i
wanted to told to John, yes.

i must admit, though, that it wasn't even project of mine. but nevermind.

              • Re... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... lobo via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Release... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Re... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release D 2.067... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Release D 2.067.0 Mathias Lang via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Release D 2.067.0 Baz via Digitalmars-d-announce