On Friday, 29 May 2015 at 23:42:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
DConf 2015 has been awesome, I'm taking a minute to post this that's been announced a short while ago.

We're pleased to announce that DConf 2016 will take place in Berlin, sponsored by Sociomantic.

We'll be back with details. See you there!

Andrei

Thanks for the chance to be there! Even if I am dissapointed with many decisions being made, the main thing is that D is getting new users and new success stories. And DConf tells those stories :)