On 6/9/15 5:39 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 June 2015 at 05:33:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
* Consolidated all small tools (obj2asm, optlink, etc) under "tools".

I'm not sure about this change. I think there should be a separate
component for the tools in our tools/ repo, and for the DigitalMars
tools which only Walter Bright can effectively fix (OPTLINK, obj2asm,
implib, coffimplib, etc.). It also doesn't align with:

The respective github page is linked in each project description.

The decision stands. Too many obscure choices presented with equal importance is just a bad user experience. Right now people can choose quickly and easily from seven categories. I've actually considered folding visuald into tools, but I'll leave it alone for now. -- Andrei