I just made a pass through https://issues.dlang.org for a cleanup. It
used to have many small projects that were of low traffic yet enjoyed
the same visibility as the main ones. So I took the following actions:
* Consolidated all small tools (obj2asm, optlink, etc) under "tools".
* Consolidated all D2.x versions under D2.
* Consolidated D1 & D2 issues under D2.
* Retired D1. It's closed for new submissions.
* Kept the following projects: dlang.org, dmd, druntime, installer,
phobos, tools, and visuald. The respective github page is linked in each
The intent of these changes should simplify and defragment navigating
the issues list and entering issues.